Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Knitting, crochet and results

Due to a quilter, who influenced me again with the yarn obsession I finished 2 projects.
The red one is named " frangiflutti " and was easy peasy

The blue/green/turquoise scarf was a self initiated nightmare. I did the single ( squarish ) flower in crochet with real joy. Than I decided that it needs a very wavy border. So I added 3 cables from the knitpros to my square thingies and started very enthusiastic with the number ~ 360. In the second row I doubled that ( ~ 720 ) ok here the fun part ended ....
2 rows later I doubled again ....
Can you imagine 1440 in ONE SINGLE ROW ?????
Ok it's done, don't ask how long I knitted to end this last row ...

But. I love the effect -
well worth the hard work

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Very nice. Just lovely.

Cattinka said...

Hallo Brigitte,
ja, bring den Häkelschal mal mit. Du weisst ja wir sind sehr neugierig, und wollen alles sehen!
LG
KATRIN W.