Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Friday, January 27, 2012

back home

Wednesday afternoon I arrived in Munich airport and had an easy ride back home (in my own car)
It felt so good to be back in my own bed, that I slept until 4.45 PM on Thursday !!!!!! even Nelli was exhausted to have me back and slept so long
Today I started to unpack my luggage. The big suitcase got damaged, but British Airways will pay for it. Just this nasty paperwork

Try to get back to earth (from quilters heaven)
This was a wonderful journey with many memories and we met some quiltfriends in reality, which was really great. More about that later, I promise.

We spent the last days in Ontario (LA area) at the Road 2 California Quiltshow and we hadn't WiFi, so no postings of the last part of the trip so far, sorry

During the next days / or weeks I'll show pictures of the trip


5 comments:

Cyn said...

Welcome home, dear friend! It was wonderful to meet you in person. I'm glad we had a fun day together. We will do this again when I come to Europe in 2013.
Glad you are home safely -- get lots of rest so you can go haggle with the airlines and get a new suitcase.;-)

ConnieB/CA said...

Glad to see you are safe home. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, and I am glad part of it was with me.

Jeanne said...

Brigitte, I'm glad you had a great time on your trip! I bet your brain is on overload with all of the quilts and sites you visited.

Valerie said...

I can't wait to see more! I hope you are now rested!

Kim Andrews said...

We had a great week. Even got some exercise at the Doubletree! vbg!! Glad we would room together, even if just for two nights. Hoping I can make it to Europe in 2013.

Now to decide what to do with that hand dyed velvet that I bought!!!