Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Advent und seine Freuden

Dieses Jahr bin ich reich beschenkt zum Advent
"jo, iss denn scho Weihnachten?"
This year I got many, many lovely gifts:


Ines, meine Tochter hat mich mit einem schönen, lila Adventgesteck erfreut - selbst gemacht, in ihrem Lieblingsblumenladen "Rosengarten"
My daughter Ines made this cute Advent-decoration for me - in my favorite color: violet

My dear husband surprised me with a little box, inside 24 little parcels, for every day until Christmas (we are celebrating on the 24th). How cute - AND wrapped in violet paper ;-) Today I found this cute little horse, it now is standing at the frontdoor. Damit hast Du mir eine GROßE Freude gemacht!



My friend Monika sent a big parcel to my Birthday, one big box is filled with 24 packages as well, so I have to open 2 gifts every day! pictures later -
Doing a happy dance here

No comments: