Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The process pledge

Cyn wrote about the quote from Rossie's blog.
That's an interesting thought.

"I have made a process pledge. The goal of the process pledge is to create a new sensibility in quilting blogs where we don’t just show finishes or occasionally confess about our moments of indecision, but chat openly and often about our works in progress, our inspirations, and our moments of decision. I know that many of us are already posting about our thinking on quilts and the processes involved from start to finish, let's do more! And let's post about quilts as we work on them. I want to see more half-done quilts, not just the finished thing with a journal entry about the process."

So............I, Brigitte, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t promise to show too many finished projects soon.

Will you join me? like 335 others???

No comments: