Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

finished UFOs

While I'm prepairing my traveling (starting next week) I'm making lists: what to pack for the Retreat, the time at my friend Monika's home and the time at Ulrike's house. I searched through my drawers to find my UFOs at first and the list was growing and growing. NO, I don't tell you how many I count actually -
BUT I started to make the final stitches on 2 projects. Here comes the first:

it is a paperpieced top, I got from Monika - long time ago, shame on me
But now it's ready to find a nice spot on the wall - DANKESCHöN Moni, und bitte verzeih, dass es sooooo lange gedauert hat.

BTW:
the second UFO is handquilted and the binding is just to sew by hand on the backside. Insider (Monika) knows: I hate it .... but you'll see the result soon

No comments: