Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Work in progress

YES, I made some progress on my WiP this weekend. I hoped to make more, but DH had an accident while doing some electric work, so the remodeling took some time -
the good news is: he is well ( more or less )

this wavy striped border will finish with just o,5 inch - otherwise it's to busy for me. Now on to decide which green for the outer border ....
After dinner I hope to get the next/final border done

Best wishes for a good start into the new week tomorrow

1 comment:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Brigitte, I LOVE your little quilt!!!

And I had a good chuckle when I realized that one of your blocks aren't quite like the others!

Oh what fun! LOL

Thanks for sharing pictures! Tell your hubby to get better... quickly!

Rosa