Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Sunday, February 28, 2010

2nd creative/recreating room pics

Like I promised here they comes: more pics of my creative zone. The second room is subdivided by bookshelves, holding my patchwork, knitting, embroiderin literatur. Behind them I sleep and in front of them there is a table to work at and the cupboard, which holds my creative stuff. Klick into the picture to see it big ...

view from the entrance. In the metal drawer are most of my beads. Just the Delicas, Miyukis and my Swarowskis are separate.


shelves with my patchwork books, collected in 28 years ...


bookshelves - backside, holding: textile arts like beading, knitting, embroidery, fabric dying and so on


cosy sleeping corner


view from the window to the entrance, cupboard with all my creative treasures inside

2 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh dear, Brigitte! You even have a spot to sleep in?!??!?!

WOW!!! Now I'm REALLY jealous!

*grin*

Tks for sharing pics again, my friend!

Rosa

Quilt all day said...

I am pleased to see yu are well installed now
The space is bright and as Rosa said ...even a restful corner
yippee
I can come over then too?
hugs
PS ...how far are you from Brussels?
Loce
Caroline