Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

good evening

A big EXCUSE to all the readers, coming to see pictures from my quiltjourney - - - I'm sorry - too much was going on. At least I do have serious toothache and 4 appointments next week with my favorite dentist.

Tomorrow I have to fix my luggage to go on the road again.
In Berlin (my original hometown) is a beading-Retreat with 38 women from all over Germany (and the Netherlands and Swizerland). I'll met friends from the region of my former hometown Duesseldorf and perhaps I'll see my son also.

This evening the sky had such spectacular colors - I took pictures for you


Pictures from my trip are coming soon
Today I folded about 90 Japanese (taupe) FQs for my new Dear Jane, yesterday I ordered the background fabric from Buggy Barn in WA, that's from the quilting department ;-)

No comments: