Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Friday, December 21, 2007

Xmas is coming

This is the decoration at the window I'm looking at while I sit at the screen .......... one handmade bear "peppermint lady" (with the hat) and an old Hermann bear, a present from a very special lady - she is gone for some years in the age of 79

Just in time today the first "snow" arrived, it is just like powder to give an idea of snow ..... this is the view from my studio. I have windows in three directions:
NORTH: garden vis a vis





SOUTH: our garden with neighborhood



EAST: our little street



Just in time - because of Christmas AND the arrival of my daughter. Ines just sit in the train and I'll pick her up in 1,5 hours !!!










I wish everybody a pieceful Christmas

2 comments:

Ullalein2002 said...

Merry Xmas, liebe Brigitte dir und deiner ganzen Familie und kommt gut ins Neue Creative 2008. Gemütlich ist es doch schon in eurem neuen Zuhause und jetzt seid ihr auch noch komplett. Viel Spass und bis demnächst in D.dorf. Ulla

Shelina said...

Merry Christmas Brigitte. I hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter.