Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

fabricstorage ...

today I'll show you my fabricstorage.
The 5 drawers are from IKEA, named "Malm", made with birch-tree-veneer.


And I'll get the 6th one this month! I have to confess ;-)
my fabrics had never been so well organized before I got them -
it is such a fun to open the drawers

this are my blue and turquoise pieces
Again my quiltrack found a nice place to show you my latest quilttop,
I finished it yesterday



13 ladies from the Dear Jane Group namend "Ruhris" presented me each a black/red block when we met in June in Essen in Sigrid's garden. Firstable I was confused how to set 13 blocks, but thanks EQ I got it and this is my first sewing I did in Szczecin.

Many Thanks to:
Anna, Daggi, Gaby, Hildegard, Ingrid, Martina, Martina, Nadja, Sigrid M, Susanne und Ulla
now I can start to quilt during cool evenings :-)




























1 comment:

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

It Is beautiful Brigiite. Hapy quilting!