Looking forward to the big move into our new home in September

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

life got in the way

dear visitors,
DH move to Szczecin/Poland last week and my preparation to visit him on Thursday took much more attention (and power) than I expected.
YES, I did some beading together with my friend Sabine - but not enough for the ideas I have in my mind after the BEADING RETREAT at the first weekend of October.

That's my first try with the Swaroski "Rivoli" framed in Square-Stitch. Thank you Regine, your instructions are GREAT!



The bracelet is the result of a Right-Angle-Weave-workshop I visited by Mara.
this is a detail
Before I leave for a little more than one week I'll show my newest beaded projects.

take care
Brigitte

If possible I'll write from Poland ...

2 comments:

Candy Schultz said...

Very beautiful.

Bea said...

AMAZING...